When it comes to cybersecurity solutions, you might think that the most advanced solutions require the most work to implement. However, with GuardNet Platform, it’s just the opposite. Not only does GuardNet offer a complete cybersecurity solution that eliminates the need for using several different apps, it also comes in a simple to set up package, so you can get back to your work in no time. Here, we’ll walk you through what GuardNet is and how to use the platform.
What is GuardNet?
GuardNet is a turnkey virtual cloud and mobile friendly platform that works as an end-to-end compliance solution. The result? Your business is secure and protected from all sides while still operating at 90% productivity or higher.
While designed to be a compliant solution for CMMC, the GuardNet Enclave platform can be used for many industries and compliance types. Whether you work at a financial institution or hospital, GuardNet can protect what you’re working on from falling into the wrong hands.
GuardNet Enclave includes a robust IT Service Desk, Security Operations Center, and compliance team designed to continuous to you compliant and up-to-date from the experts at Hyper Vigilance, plus:
- Managed Detection and Response – Analyst will triage, analyze, and respond to active threats in real-time to ensure your users and business remains secure.
- Managed Security Information and Event Management System: Aggregates and retains logs and provides a comprehensive dashboard for all security event information
- Endpoint Protection and Endpoint Detection Response Capability: Supports incident response and advanced malware protection on endpoints
- Vulnerability and Patch Management: Keeps endpoints and servers updated and properly configured
- Configuration Control and Scanning using CMMC and NIST 171 policies: Validates compliance and monitors to ensure compliance changes are addressed in a timely fashion
- CMMC and NIST 171 compliant configuration scanning and management: Configures and maintains enclave configuration as technology and compliance requirements change
- CMMC and NIST 171 compliant back-up and recovery: Because we found that third-party providers were not compliant, we had to make our own. Data is stored in Azure GovCloud.
How to Set Up GuardNet
If you’ve decided that GuardNet is right for you but you don’t know how to use the platform, don’t worry—Hyper Vigilance is there to help you every step of the way. We walk users through the onboarding process to help them back-up and migrate data, access the environment, field any questions they may have, as well as handle issues as they arise.
It usually takes seven to 10 days to set up GuardNet. In rare cases, due to the complexity of software requirements and the number of devices needing implementation, it could take up to 30 days.
- Initiate: In this step, we get to know you and your security needs. We have a kickoff call, define approved devices and applications, and plan out a schedule.
- Build: In this phase, we provision the environment, stage hardened configurations for the tenant and devices, and deploy our software.
- Onboard: This phase is dedicated to teaching our clients how to use GuardNet. We have onboarding sessions for enclave operations, protections, and service request processes. We also review policies and procedures. Two weeks later, we’ll have a follow up session to see where you’re at and offer any assistance.
- Control: During this stage, our role shifts from onboarding to service operations. With GuardNet fully implemented, our only remaining step is to provide continual service improvement and monitor and mitigate incidents.
During onboarding, you will be guided through an enrollment process that will activate your GuardNet account and allow you to create your access and authentication methods. After that, all you have to do is allow your device to set itself up. Once the software is installed, simply log in with your username and password and you’re ready to go. You can continue to use your devices as usual, though in a more secure way.
Start Guarding Your Assets with GuardNet
Whether your business has compliance requirements or you place importance on safeguarding your clients and customers’ information, you need an adaptable, comprehensive cybersecurity solution that doesn’t slow down your day-to-day operations. If you have any questions about how to use the GuardNet Platform or want to see it in action, contact us today.